Trusted worldwide, UCEL’s mast climbers for sale are used on construction sites in over 40 countries. For all your trusted equipment needs, you can count on our expertise to prevail.
MAST CLIMBERS FOR SCAFFOLDING
Reducing work time by up to 40% compared to other alternatives such as pipe scaffolding, UCEL mast climbers are designed for use on facades and on tall buildings. Our unique approach to building quality transport platforms is unmatched. Our mast scaffolding is carefully vetted by a team of experts with extensive backgrounds and notable expertise. Choosing the best work platform is essential when it comes to the efficiency and performance at your next job site.
For over 50 years, we’ve maintained top levels of service. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our community with the safe and secure vertical transportation systems they need to get the job done right. It’s our priority to make sure your project is backed every step of the way. Our gifted team members work with you to ensure you receive the equipment you need.
UCEL specifications of mast climbers include:
- Maximum size up to 250m high and 38m long
- Maximum load capacity: 5000kg
- Ability to surround the perimeter of a building with special extensions of up to 2.6m (corner, zigzag, circular configurations)
- Limited and incorrect load position detector for enhanced safety and increased service life of the work platform
- Self-erecting system which allows the platform to be erected using the actual platform itself
- Galvanized steel finish
- Compatibility with various UCEL hoist systems for different uses
Mast climber benefits:
- Installation and removal time reduced by 90%
- Work time reduced by 40%, increasing productivity
- Work safety improved, even in adverse weather conditions
Use our contact form for more information on our mast climbers for sale.
UCEL MAST CLIMBER PRODUCT TABLE
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.
Our equipment is manufactured in an ISO9001 facility and is certified to meet the highest European, ANSI (US), TUV (EU), and CSA (Canada) requirements.
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU?
Please complete the contact form for a prompt response to your query.
Planning to visit our offices? Here's a map complete with directions.
Bridges and Tunnels
Power generating plants
Metals and Steel
Pulp and Paper
Oil & Gas refineries, rigs and storage
Port cranes and shipyards