ALBA specifications of mast climbers include:
- Maximum size up to 250m high and 38m long
- Maximum load capacity: 5000kg
- Ability to surround the perimeter of a building with special extensions of up to 2.6m (corner, zigzag, circular configurations)
- Limited and incorrect load position detector for enhanced safety and increased service life of the work platform
- Self-erecting system which allows the platform to be erected using the actual platform itself
- Galvanized-steel finish
- Compatibility with various ALBA hoist systems for different uses
Mast climber benefits:
- Installation and removal time reduced by 90%
- Work time reduced by 40%, increasing productivity
- Work safety improved, even in adverse weather conditions
Use our contact form or visit the manufacturer website www.Alba.es for more information.
HS/NOV PRODUCT TABLE
UCEL MAST CLIMBER PRODUCT TABLE
Why Choose UCEL?
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.
Our equipment is manufactured in an ISO9001 facility and is certified to meet the highest European, ANSI (US), TUV (EU), and CSA (Canada) requirements.
We are proud of our reliability track record: 700+ machines sold by UCEL in North America, 0 decommissioned from age or maintenance requirements.