MAST CLIMBERS FOR SCAFFOLDING
Reducing work time by up to 40% compared to other alternatives such as pipe scaffolding, UCEL mast climbers are designed for use on facades and on tall buildings. Our unique approach to building quality transport platforms is unmatched. Our mast scaffolding is carefully vetted by a team of experts with extensive backgrounds and notable expertise. Choosing the best work platform is essential when it comes to the efficiency and performance at your next job site.
For over 50 years, we’ve maintained top levels of service. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our community with the safe and secure vertical transportation systems they need to get the job done right. It’s our priority to make sure your project is backed every step of the way. Our gifted team members work with you to ensure you receive the equipment you need.
UCEL specifications of mast climbers include:
- Maximum size up to 250m high and 38m long
- Maximum load capacity: 5000kg
- Ability to surround the perimeter of a building with special extensions of up to 2.6m (corner, zigzag, circular configurations)
- Limited and incorrect load position detector for enhanced safety and increased service life of the work platform
- Self-erecting system which allows the platform to be erected using the actual platform itself
- Galvanized steel finish
- Compatibility with various UCEL hoist systems for different uses
Mast climber benefits:
- Installation and removal time reduced by 90%
- Work time reduced by 40%, increasing productivity
- Work safety improved, even in adverse weather conditions
Use our contact form for more information on our mast climbers for sale.
UCEL MAST CLIMBER PRODUCT TABLE
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.
We are proud of our reliability track record: 700+ machines sold by UCEL in North America, 0 decommissioned from age or maintenance requirements.