GROUND AND LANDING HOISTWAY ENCLOSURES
We offer ground and landing enclosures for your hoists to avoid the use of unsightly, time-intensive and short-term wooden enclosures. Our hoistway enclosures include these specifications:
- Integration with your hoist fleet
- Integration with your gate systems or scaffold for fast, easy and safe installation
- Customized sizes and attachment means
- Customized finishes, galvanized or in your choice of paint colour
- Mesh or solid construction
- Steel landing gate enclosures
We offer many standard and custom landing gate solutions for all construction hoists, transport platforms and industrial elevator requirements. We have vast experience in producing gates of all styles and sizes (including sliding, single-parting, bi-parting, and counterweighted). If you have a specific need, we also fulfill custom orders with custom materials. Approved for use in the strictest markets and industries for construction hoists and industrial elevators, our gates can be ordered optionally with or without “true” interlocks. We have produced a wide variety of gates including:
- Horizontally sliding landing gates
- Bi-parting gates
- Single-parting gates
- Over-height gates for tall car doors
- Vertically counterweighted gates
- Side gates for hoist side door loading/unloading
- Made in Canada and Czech Republic
- Custom finishes: galvanized or painted your colour of choice
We are able to offer a side gate on all of our hoist units. This enables a length-wide, vertically sliding door to enable another access point; or load oversized materials.
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.
We are proud of our reliability track record: 700+ machines sold by UCEL in North America, 0 decommissioned from age or maintenance requirements.