UCEL INDUSTRIAL ELEVATOR PRODUCT TABLE
This table represents our popular models and does not necessarily reflect all we offer. Please contact for more details.
*Counterweights may change electrical requirements or capacity.
*VFD is Variable Frequency Drive.
INQUIRE ON OUR CONTACT PAGE FOR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION OR A FREE CONSULTATION
STROS has machines operating on facilities in the industries of:
- Oil & Gas refineries, rigs and storage
- Port cranes
- Nuclear generation
- Power generating plants
- Steel and other metals
- Drilling and boring applications
- Tower cranes
STROS machines have been designed with special features to accommodate:
- Customized sizing and specifications made to spec
- -40c temperature operation
- Battery-powered elevators
- Hazardous environments (special NEMA or ATEX ratings)
- Abrasive environments
- Mobile platform elevators
- Explosion proofing (Up to Class 1, Division 2)
- Special emergency evacuation procedures
- Remote monitoring
- Inclined elevators
- Asymmetrical dimensions
- Reverted elevators (extend downwards with a shaft)
- Self-erecting system (no crane or winch required)
- Reduced size (or varying size) tower sections
Why Choose UCEL?
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.
Our equipment is manufactured in an ISO9001 facility and is certified to meet the highest European, ANSI (US), TUV (EU), and CSA (Canada) requirements.
We are proud of our reliability track record: 700+ machines sold by UCEL in North America, 0 decommissioned from age or maintenance requirements.