UCEL INDUSTRIAL ELEVATOR PRODUCT TABLE
This table represents our popular models and does not necessarily reflect all we offer. Please contact for more details.
*Counterweights may change electrical requirements or capacity.
*VFD is Variable Frequency Drive.
INQUIRE ON OUR CONTACT PAGE FOR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION OR A FREE CONSULTATION
Our strategic partners have machines operating on facilities in the industries of:
- Oil & Gas refineries, rigs and storage
- Port cranes
- Nuclear generation
- Power generating plants
- Steel and other metals
- Drilling and boring applications
- Tower cranes
UCEL machines have been designed with special features to accommodate:
- Customized sizing and specifications made to spec
- -40c temperature operation
- Battery-powered elevators
- Hazardous environments (special NEMA or ATEX ratings)
- Abrasive environments
- Mobile platform elevators
- Explosion proofing (Up to Class 1, Division 2)
- Special emergency evacuation procedures
- Remote monitoring
- Inclined elevators
- Asymmetrical dimensions
- Reverted elevators (extend downwards with a shaft)
- Self-erecting system (no crane or winch required)
- Reduced size (or varying size) tower sections
Why Choose UCEL?
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.
We are proud of our reliability track record: 700+ machines sold by UCEL in North America, 0 decommissioned from age or maintenance requirements.