Business Development Representative
Reliable. Durable. Safe.
For 60 years, UCEL has provided safe, innovative solutions on hundreds of high-rise
construction projects across Canada. Family owned and operated, our success is driven by our
unmatched generational knowledge, our commitment to quality, and our dedication to building
As the Business Development Representative, you will help grow our US business by conducting
research, gathering information, and generating leads in this niche construction market.
Reporting to our North American Sales Manager, you will work as part of the team to build
relationships and conduct business to business, technical sales of these exceptionally high
quality, high value hoists and parts to a select number of potential clients.
You should be confident in your ability to make a great first impression, comfortable mining a
curated database for leads, and have customer service and sales experience. At UCEL, there’s
always room for growth and advancement for someone with the right attitude and a
willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Full time, permanent opportunity with benefits
- Career growth
- Safe, welcoming environment for all
What you will do:
- Contact current and potential clients to quote and generate sales of parts, accessories and
- Prepare sales quotes for sales manager
- Coordinate parts shipping
- Use your technical aptitude to mine a curated database and collect market research
- Sell accessory products to new and existing clients
What you bring:
- Post secondary education or equivalent experience
- Pleasant phone manner and superior communication skills
- Experience in sales and/or customer service
Nice to have:
- Previous database management experience an asset
- Previous experience in the construction field a definite asset
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.
UCEL is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all
ability levels. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the application and
hiring process. We would like to thank all interested applicants but will only be in contact with
those that we will be pursuing.
EXPERIENCE SINCE 1963
We bring 55+ years of family-operated quality, reliability and safety to every project.